I decided that I would kind of give a recap of what has been going on the last few months. Especially because now in January things have slowed down. I picked a good and bad time to start a blog! Good because I have more time because things have slowed down, I might can actually do this!! Bad because things have slowed down and I have nothing to talk about. So I will be doing quite a few slide shows to help show what we have been doing. We went for a family home evening with my family to the pumpkin patch and the kids picked out their own pumpkins and then Grandma and Grandpa bought them. We then had fun carving our pumkins with 2 of Dallan's sisters at our house. As you can see, we love being by family to get together often.
Monster Cyber
11 years ago













No comments:
Post a Comment