Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Finished Project

Yea! I finished a project that I started in June 2007. Yes that is 8 months ago. I haven't been working on it this whole time. I actually stuffed it in my closet for 5 of the months while we were looking for a house, buying a house, and remodeling it. This is a quilt that "we" made for Dallan's mother. The reason I said "we" is because my mom helped and did more that I did for this quilt, and also because all daughters, daughters-in-laws, and grand-daughters(over the age of 7)stitched all their names for the middle of the quilt. We stitched the names in July during our doll-party. It turned out so cute, just don't look too close if you're a perfectionist. Not all my lines lined up. I am a very beginner when it comes to piecing quilts. I am excited that it is finished and I can move onto something else. You only see 1 of the four corners of the quilt in order to really get an idea what it looks like.
Finished Project

2 comments:

Shaun & April said...

So cute. You are amazing. I think I can take tips from you and Mom now.

Aubs said...

Nic im so impressed! The whole bit about messed up lines, don't even worry just remember how "Craftdecapped" I am and it makes everything and anything look perfect. By the way this is Aub; and yes i've been sucked into the blogging world -aubsfastlane.blogspot if ya wanna take a look!! love ya